To participate in our program, you need your own simulator. There are many types of simulators in different price categories. These are our minimal recommendations.
- Processor: 4.0 GHz Intel i5 of 4.0 GHz AMD Ryzen
- RAM memory: 8 GB
- Operating system: Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10, with the latest Service Packs
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti or AMD RX Vega-56
- DirectX: Version 11
- Free hard disc space: 60 GB (SSD preferred)
- Soundcard: DirectX Compatible
- Network: Broadband internet connection
Different setups can be used. If you work with monitors, you need at least 1 that meets the following requirements:
- Refresh rate: 120Hz minimum
- Input lag: 5ms maximum
- Monitor size: 27 inch (16:9 aspect ratio)
- Resolution: 1080p (Full HD)
Wheel & pedals
We recommend using at least a wheel with “belt-drive” technology. A steering wheel with internal gears is also possible, but this will cause you to lose feedback from the car.
For the pedals it is recommended to use a “load cell” brake pedal. The braking will feel more realistic.
Be sure to make an informed choice. A general rule of thumb for these components; higher quality is more expensive.
If you change one of the components, it might affect other ones (eg: for a triple screen setup, the graphics card must also be better).
We are always available to answer your questions and guide you in this process. We can also provide a full / partial simulator so that you are sure that the components match.